University Level Summer Course
The University Level Summer Course is a specific course which takes place during the month of July and is aimed towards Spanish Language Teachers, students and postgraduates with a minimum B2 level of Spanish.
Every year our school changes the subjects and contents of this course with the intention to adapt to the necessities and requirements of the participants and offer interesting and useful contents.
This course is aimed towards those who wish to make good use of their summer holidays to complete and widen their knowledge on specific aspects of Spanish and Hispanic American culture, taking the different subjects offered during this program.
University level Summer Course in Hispanic Studies
- A minimum level of B2 in Spanish Language is required.
- To obtain the Certificate in Hispanic Studies, you should take at least two subjects, completing the corresponding tasks and/or examinations required by the teachers.
- Our school is entitled to cancel any subject which does not have a minimum of 4 students enrolled.
- Fundamental problems of Spanish Grammar
- Masterpieces of Spanish art in their historical context
- Spanish Civilization: Traditions of Spain
- Colloquial Spanish
- Literature and Culture of Contemporary Spain (20th and 21st C.)
- Contemporary Hispanic American Literature
Public Holidays (will not be recuperated): 1st January; 28th and 29th March; 23rd April; 1st May; 12th June; 15th August; 9th September; 1st November; 6th and 9th December.
The school will be closed from 23rd December 2024 and will open again on 7th January 2025.