University Level Summer Course
The University Level Summer Course is a specific course which takes place during the month of July and is aimed towards Spanish Language Teachers, students and postgraduates with a minimum B2 level of Spanish.
Every year our school changes the subjects and contents of this course with the intention to adapt to the necessities and requirements of the participants and offer interesting and useful contents.
This course is aimed towards those who wish to make good use of their summer holidays to complete and widen their knowledge on specific aspects of Spanish and Hispanic American culture, taking the different subjects offered during this program.
University level Summer Course in Hispanic Studies
- To obtain the Certificate in Hispanic Studies, you should take at least two subjects, completing the corresponding tasks and/or examinations required by the teachers.
- The University level Summer Course offers you the possibility to obtain University Credits, granted by the Pontifical University of Salamanca (UPSA). To obtain credits (8), you should take at least 4 subjects during 4 weeks. These credits have an additional cost.
- Our school is entitled to cancel any subject which does not have a minimum of 4 students enrolled.
- Fundamental problems of Spanish Grammar
- Masterpieces of Spanish art in their historical context
- Spanish Civilization: Traditions of Spain
- Colloquial Spanish
- Literature and Culture of Contemporary Spain (20th and 21st C.)
- Contemporary Hispanic American Literature
Public Holidays (will not be recuperated): 6th January; 9th, 10th and 23rd April; 1st May; 12th June; 8th September; 12th October; 2nd November; 7th and 8th December.
The school will be closed from 21st December 2020 and will open again on 4th January 2021.