This course, like the others, will allow you the possibility to improve your knowledge of Spanish and at the same time acquire general knowledge on history, art, traditions, literature, etc.
During the Spring Course the same subjects as in the other course are dealt with, but in different ages and contexts, therefore each course can be taken independently.
Spring Course in Hispanic Studies
- Each subject has 4 weekly class sessions (except for Spanish Language that has 5).
- To obtain the Certificate in Hispanic Studies, you should enrol for at least 4 subjects (including Spanish Language) and attend classes regularly.
- The subject of Spanish Language is compulsory.
- Our school is entitled to cancel any subject which does not have a minimum of 4 students enrolled.
- Likewise, we can offer other subjects (apart from those specified in each course) if a minimum of students would be interested.
- If you would not have the sufficient level (B1) to take these courses and you decide to incorporate into the INTENSIVE SPANISH LANGUAGE COURSES, you should pay for the difference between both courses.
- Spanish Language (levels B1, B2, C1 and C2)
- Composition, Writing and Spelling in Spanish
- Translation English-Spanish
- General History of Spain II
- General History of Hispanic America II
- General History of Spanish Literature II
- General History of Hispanic American Literature II
- General History of Spanish Art II
- Spanish Civilization
- Traditions of Spain
- Business Spanish
- Spanish Cinema II
Public Holidays (will not be recuperated): 6th January; 1st, 2nd and 23rd April; 12th August; 8th September; 12th October; 1st November; 6th and 8th December.
The school will be closed from 20th December 2021 and will open again 3rd January 2022.