Your best summer
The Spanish Program for Junior (all-included) has been specifically designed for young students who wish to use their summer holidays to study Spanish. You will enjoy yourself while learning Spanish, make new friends and enjoy a wide variety of activities we have prepared for you (trips, visits, games, etc.).
Our Spanish Program for Juniors includes accommodation with a Spanish family, so you can enjoy a full immersion into Spanish language and culture. All our host families have been carefully selected to ensure a comfortable stay and to make sure you will make the most of your stay.
All lodgings are situated close to the city centre and the Colegio.
Spanish Language Classes
- All levels.
- Classes from Mondays to Fridays.
- From 9.00a.m. to 1.00p.m.
- Books and class material included.
- Every afternoon.
- Leisure, cultural and sports activities.
- Curfews and free time.
Accommodation with a Spanish family
- Carefully selected host families.
- Single room (shared bathroom).
- Full board.
- Laundry and ironing service (1 weekly).
- Accommodation from Sunday to Saturday (other options available).
Trips during weekends
- Full day.
- Places of historical interest.
- During all extra-curricular activities students will be accompanied by monitors from the school.
Spanish Summer Course for Juniors
Start of the course: every Monday (July and August)
Duration: from 1 to 4 weeks.
Levels: all levels (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2)*
* A minimum of 4 students is required to realize the program.
Schedule: Mondays to Fridays, from 9.00a.m. to 1.00p.m.
Daily sessions: 4 sessions
Weekly sessions: 20 sessions
Material: included in the course + Welcome gift
Accommodation: Spanish host family. The lodging of this program includes 7, 13, 20 or 27 nights depending on the option chosen.
* Other possible options for accommodation: residence, shared flat, etc.
Supervisor with availability through phone 24h a day
Transfer from and to the airport
Not included. The Colegio offers the possibility to arrange a pick-up service from and to the airport (taxi) for those students who arrive without the company of an adult.
On the day of arrival, a representative of the Colegio will be waiting for you at the airport and will take you to your lodging.