Learn Spanish with your family
The Spanish Program for Families has been specifically designed for those parents who wish to enjoy a linguistic stay together with their children, combining Spanish Language classes with extra-curricular activities in an efficient and attractive way.
Participants can choose between two options.
Spanish Language Classes
- All levels.
- Classes from Mondays to Fridays.
- From 9.00a.m. to 1.00p.m.
Books and class material included.
- Cultural and leisure activities designed for parents and their children to make the most of their stay in Salamanca.
- The participants will be accompanied by teachers or monitors from the school.
Types of accommodations for Families
Spanish Course for Families
Start of the course: any day of the year.
* On the first day you will take a placement test to determine your level, in case any of the participants would have a different level, he/she will incorporate into the corresponding class.
Duration: 1 or 2 weeks.
Levels: all levels (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2).
Schedule: Mondays to Fridays from 9.00a.m. to 1.00p.m.
Daily sessions: 4 sessions.
Weekly sessions: 20 sessions.
Material: included in the course + Welcome Gift.
Accommodation: host family, private flat or shared flat.
Public Holidays (will not be recuperated): 2nd and 6th January; 6th, 7th and 24th April; 1st May; 12h June; 15th August; 8th September; 12th October; 1st November; 6th and 8th December.
The school will be closed from 18th December 2023 and will open again on 2nd January 2024.
The Colegio offers the possibility to arrange a pick-up service (taxi) at the airport. On the day of arrival, a representative from the school will be waiting at the airport and will take them to their lodging. This service is also available for the transfer from Salamanca to the airport.