The Autumn Course (11 weeks) is part of the Annual Course in Hispanic studies but can be taken independently.
This course, as the other courses in Hispanic Studies, is aimed to explain the students general knowledge on Spanish and Hispanic American Culture (main authors, works and genres of literature, art, etc.) and progress their communicative competence in Spanish.
Autumn Course in Hispanic Studies
- Each subject has 4 weekly class sessions (except for Spanish Language that has 5).
- To obtain the Certificate in Hispanic Studies, you should enrol for at least 4 subjects (including Spanish Language) and attend classes regularly.
- The subject of Spanish Language is compulsory.
- Our school is entitled to cancel any subject which does not have a minimum of 4 students enrolled.
- Likewise, we can offer other subjects (apart from those specified in each course) if a minimum of students would be interested.
- If you would not have the sufficient level (B1) to take these courses and you decide to incorporate into the INTENSIVE SPANISH LANGUAGE COURSES, you should pay for the difference between both courses.
- Spanish Language (levels B1, B2, C1 and C2)
- Composition, Writing and Spelling in Spanish
- Translation English-Spanish
- General History of Spain III
- General History of Hispanic America III
- General History of Spanish Literature III
- General History of Hispanic American Literature III
- General History of Spanish Art III
- Spanish Civilization
- Traditions of Spain
- Business Spanish
- Spanish Cinema III
Public Holidays (will not be recuperated): 6th January; 1st, 2nd and 23rd April; 12th August; 8th September; 12th October; 1st November; 6th and 8th December.
The school will be closed from 20th December 2021 and will open again 3rd January 2022.