If you already have a certain level of Spanish (minimum B1) and you wish to learn more on other aspects of Spanish and Hispanic American Culture, our Annual Course of Hispanic Studies (32 weeks) is the best option.
The Annual Course of Hispanic Studies is taught by specialized teachers from our school and from different universities in Spain and Hispanic America.
The contents of this course will help you to get to know, understand or widen your general knowledge on the linguistic, literary, historical and cultural reality of the Spanish-speaking countries.
Annual Course in Hispanic Studies
- Each subject has 4 weekly class sessions (except for Spanish Language that has 5).
- To obtain the Certificate in Hispanic Studies, you should enrol for at least 4 subjects (including Spanish Language) and attend classes regularly.
- The subject of Spanish Language is compulsory.
- Our school is entitled to cancel any subject which does not have a minimum of 4 students enrolled.
- Likewise, we can offer other subjects (apart from those specified in each course) if a minimum of students would be interested.
- If you would not have the sufficient level (B1) to take these courses and you decide to incorporate into the INTENSIVE SPANISH LANGUAGE COURSES, you should pay for the difference between both courses.
- Spanish Language (levels B1, B2, C1 and C2)
- Composition, Writing and Spelling in Spanish
- Translation English-Spanish
- General History of Spain
- General History of Hispanic America
- General History of Spanish Literature
- General History of Hispanic American Literature
- General History of Spanish Art
- Traditions of Spain
- Business Spanish
- Spanish Cinema
Public Holidays (will not be recuperated): 2nd and 6th January; 6th, 7th and 24th April; 1st May; 12h June; 15th August; 8th September; 12th October; 1st November; 6th and 8th December.
The school will be closed from 18th December 2023 and will open again on 2nd January 2024.