If you do not have enough time to participate in the Annual Course in Hispanic Studies, we offer you the possibility to participate in any of the three courses we divide the annual course into, in this case, the Winter Course (12 weeks).
This course is aimed towards students, graduates and professionals (with a B1 level of Spanish) who wish to complete their knowledge on Spanish and Hispanic American Culture, while improving their level of Spanish.
Winter Course in Hispanic Studies
- Each subject has 4 weekly class sessions (except for Spanish Language that has 5).
- To obtain the Certificate in Hispanic Studies, you should enrol for at least 4 subjects (including Spanish Language) and attend classes regularly.
- The subject of Spanish Language is compulsory.
- Our school is entitled to cancel any subject which does not have a minimum of 4 students enrolled.
- Likewise, we can offer other subjects (apart from those specified in each course) if a minimum of students would be interested.
- If you would not have the sufficient level (B1) to take these courses and you decide to incorporate into the INTENSIVE SPANISH LANGUAGE COURSES, you should pay for the difference between both courses.
- Spanish Language (levels B1, B2, C1 and C2)
- Composition, Writing and Spelling in Spanish
- Translation English-Spanish
- General History of Spain I
- General History of Hispanic America I
- General History of Spanish Literature I
- General History of Hispanic American Literature I
- General History of Spanish Art I
- Traditions of Spain
- Business Spanish
- Spanish Cinema I
Public Holidays (will not be recuperated): 6th January; 14th and 15th April; 2nd May; 13th June; 15th August; 8th September; 12th October; 1st November; 6th and 8th December.
The school will be closed from 19th December 2022 and will open again on 3rd January 2023.