COLEGIO DE ESPAÑA Y AMBOS MUNDOS S.L. (hereinafter, the owner), is responsible for the processing of personal data and owner of the website https://www.colegioespana.com (from now, “website”).
The owner guarantees the protection of all personal data provided by the user on the website.
In accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, you are informed that:
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Digital Rights’ Management, as well as with the current legislation in force regarding data protection contained in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the council, we inform you that by filling in this form, you are giving the express consent, as well as all the personal data provided by the user on the website, to which these are incorporated and treated in a register of personal data processing activities for this purpose and maintained under the responsibility of the owner.
IDENTITY OF THE CONTROLLER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Identity of the owner: COLEGIO DE ESPAÑA Y AMBOS MUNDOS S.L.
Tax ID number: B-37293180
Address: Calle Compañía nº65.CP: 37002, Salamanca
PURPOSES AND DATA CONSERVATION PERIOD
The data collected through the website are sufficient and necessary for the following purposes:
- Analysis, management and resolution of queries (contact form). The storage time will be for the duration of the treatment for the management of the consultations.
- Collection and automated processing of data, as a consequence of browsing the website (you can see the cookies policy below).
- Commercial relationship with the client, current students, as well as former and future students (contact forms and course enrolment). The storage time will be the necessary for the treatment. Contracts and invoice five and ten years, respectively.
- Sending by electronic means of advertising information, news and and updates related to the courses of COLEGIO DE ESPAÑA Y AMBOS MUNDOS S.L. (contact form). The storage time is for the duration of the treatment, unless the user exercises their cancellation rights before.
- Manage blog comments, using that form that makes these comments possible. The time of conservation will be during the treatment for the management and moderation of comments.
LEGITIMACY FOR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data processing carried out by the owner, through its website, has as its legal basis the consent. Such consent is express, free, specific, informed and unequivocal.
In the collection and processing of personal data appropriate security measures have been adopted to prevent loss, unauthorized access or manipulation of data, in accordance with the provisions of aforementioned legislation.
The owner undertakes to protect the confidential information to which he has access.
The owner undertakes that these personal data will not be shared or transferred to third parties without the express consent of users. The provision of certain services, however, may require data transfers to third countries or entities for the management of infrastructures or provision of services, such as, for example, the management of electronic newsletters. In these cases, you are guaranteed hosting in countries of the European Union (and therefore compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation) or that are covered by the EU-US PrivacyShield Agreement, approved by the European Data Protection Committee (see more information here).
a) If you provide us with personal data of other people without indicating this fact to the owner, you do so with their express content and having been previously informed of the extremes contained in this clause. Similarly, please inform us of any variation that may occur in the data provided.
The owner is not responsible for the transfer of data from third parties who have not given their consent or have knowledge of the contents of this clause, being the responsibility of the person who transfers such data to the owner of the website.
b) If you do not provide the required data, the services of the website may not be available in their entirety. The fact of not providing the email, condition to subscribe to the newsletter, or its incorrect transcription on the form, would prevent the communications that constitute its purpose (since the user cannot receive them). If you do not provide the information required on the contact form (name, email, subject and message), the services requested could not be carried out satisfactorily. The refusal to accept the cookies policy could lead to the loss of functionality of the website.
d) The User has, at all times, the possibility of exercising the ARCO-POL Rights on their personal data by sending communication addressed to the owner of the website to the email address email@example.com.
e) The interested party has the right to receive the personal data that concerns him, that he has provided to a person in charge of the treatment, in a structured format, of common use and machine-readable and has the right to transmit said data to another person in charge of the treatment without impediments of the person in charge of the treatment to which you have provided the data.
f) In certain circumstances, data subjects may request limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
g) If consent has been given for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
h) The interested parties may present a complaint to the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights.
i) The express consent given when filing in the enrolment form also includes the following:
- The owner reserves the right to subcontract employees for the provision of services of various kinds for the convenient development and organization of the activity of the website.
- Similarly, it reserves the right to contract third parties for the treatment and management of legislative issues in general and data protection in particular. In all these cases, the owner will oblige the contracted company and/or private professional and those responsible for managing the processing of personal data transferred to sign a document of confidentiality of personal data to ensure the privacy of this information.
- The user consents to the transfer of his/her personal data when so required by the competent administrative authorities or by court order.
j) The user authorizes the treatment of the personal data given to the holder in the terms established in the present clause.