The Spanish Program for Seniors (50+) has been programmed exclusively for persons who wish to learn Spanish or improve their level of Spanish with students of their same age groups.
During the Spanish Course for Seniors, teachers will elaborate entertaining and interesting classes taking into account the specific needs of each participant.
Our program include a wide variety of extra-curricular activities which will allow you to enjoy your free time, getting to know the Spanish culture and customs, socializing with other persons of your same age group and practicing what you have learned in class.
Spanish Language Classes
- All levels.
- Classes from Mondays to Fridays.
- From 9.00a.m. to 1.00p.m.
- Books and material included.
- Every afternoon.
- Cultural activities.
Accommodation with a Spanish family
- Carefully selected host families.
- Single room (shared bathroom).
- Full board.
- Laundry and ironing service (1 weekly).
- Accommodation from Sunday to Saturday (other options available).
Trips during weekends
- The program includes two full day trips during the first weekend (July program).
- Places of historical interest, visits to museums, tasting of typical products of the region, etc.
- During all extra-curricular activities participants will be accompanied by monitors from the school or Art History teachers or official tourist guides.
Spanish Program for Seniors (50+)
Duration: 1 o 2 weeks.
Levels: all levels (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2).
* A minimum of 3 students is required to realize the program.
Schedule: Mondays to Fridays, from 9.00a.m. to 1.00p.m.
Daily sessions: 4 sessions
Weekly sessions: 20 sessions
Material: included in the course + Welcome gift
Accommodation: Spanish host family (7 o 13 nights, depending on the option chosen).
* Other possible options for accommodation: residence, shared flat, etc.
Transfer from and to the airport
The Colegio offers the possibility to arrange a pick-up service from and to the airport (taxi) for those students who need it.
This service is available both, from Madrid airport to Salamanca and from Salamanca to the airport.
The school will be closed from 20th December 2021 and will open again 3rd January 2022.