If you do not have enough time to participate in the Annual Course of Hispanic Studies, we offer you the possibility to participate in any of the three courses we divide the annual course into, in this case, the Winter Course.
This course is aimed toward students, graduates and professionals (with a B1 level of Spanish) who wish to complete their knowledge on Spanish and Hispanic American Culture, while at the same time improving their level of Spanish.
Duration: From 2nd to 22rd March 2019.
Important information about your course
- Each subject has 3 to 5 sessions weekly and you can select up to a maximum of 6 subjects.
- To obtain the Certificate of Hispanic Studies, you should enroll for at least four subjects and attend classes regularly.
- The subjects of Spanish Language and Composition, Writing and Spelling in Spanish are compulsory (you will take one or another depending on your level of Spanish).
- Our school is entitled to cancel any course which does not have a minimum of 4 students enrolled.
- Likewise we can offer other subjects (apart from those specified in each course) if a minimum of students would be interested.
- If you would not have the sufficient level to take these courses (B1) and you decide to change to the INTENSIVE LANGUAGE COURSES, you should pay for the difference between both courses.
Public holidays (will not be recuperated)
1st and 7th January; 18th, 19th and 23rd April; 1st May; 12th June; 15th August; 9th September; 1st November; 6th and 9th December.
The school will be closed from 16th December 2019 and will open again on 2nd January 2020.
- All year long
- Summer courses
- Programs all-included
- Hispanic Studies courses