Since its foundation, the Colegio de España has established Spanish Programs for Groups (short or long duration) with universities, high schools, lyceums, etc. which include both the Spanish courses, extra-curricular activities and accommodation for students and accompanying teachers.
All Spanish Programs for Groups (contents, start date, duration, accommodation, etc.) are designed according to the academic requirements and interests of each institution.
At the end of the course all students will receive an Attendance Certificate or Study Certificate and the possibility to obtain University Credits.
What does the Spanish Program for Groups include?
Apart from the Spanish Language Classes we include a wide variety of activities to obtain a full immersion into the language.
Visits and trips
- General tour of the city of Salamanca on the first day of course.
- Possibility to visit specific monuments (Cathedrals, University of Salamanca, San Esteban Convent, etc.).
- Optional one-day trips to cities of historical-artistic interest cloase to Salamanca (Madrid, El Escorial, Ávila-Segovia, Toledo, Astorga-León, etc.).
- Longer optional trips (Galicia, Andalusia, Portugal, etc.).
- Aimed to help the students understand current events that might take place during their stay.
- Aimed to give students a better approach of the cultural trips organized by the group: the Holy Week in Spain, the Pilgrim’s Road to Santiago de Compostela, Velázquez at the Prado Museum, Dalí and Picasso at the Reina Sofía Museum, etc.
- Adapted to the different levels of Spanish Language.
- Amusing complement to the classes.
- Taught by specialists in music or scenic arts.
- Typical breakfasts “Chocolate con churros”, Tapas tours, dinners at typical restaurants.
- Traditional song class, Spanish guitar, dance class.
- Sports activities with Spanish students (football, basketball, , etc.), bicycle rides, horse-back riding, etc.
During all activities the group will be accompanied by teachers or monitors from the school or by Art History teachers or official tourist guides.
Spanish Program for Groups
Start of the program: to be determined by the Institution.
Flexible duration: to be determined.
Levels: all levels (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2).
Daily sessions: to be agreed.
Weekly sessions: to be agreed.
Activities: to be agreed.
Accommodation: the most popular option is to stay with a Spanish host family, but we also offer other options: university residences, hotels, etc.
Airport transfer: optional from and to the airport.
Validation of University Credits granted by the Pontifical University of Salamanca
If the group is interested, our school offers the possibility to obtain University Credits (granted by the Pontifical University of Salamanca) for the Spanish program taken.
Certification of the course
At the end of the course, all students will receive an Attendance Certificate of Study Certificate.
Public Holidays (will not be recuperated): 6th January; 14th and 15th April; 2nd May; 13th June; 15th August; 8th September; 12th October; 1st November; 6th and 8th December.
The school will be closed from 19th December 2022 and will open again on 3rd January 2023.