Work experience in Spanish companies
The Program Spanish and Training has been designed to combine the attendance to the Spanish Language courses with a work experience in Spanish companies, either at the Colegio de España or other companies in the city related to your education.
In the mornings students will attend the Intensive Spanish Language Course (4 sessions) and in the afternoons they will have their work experience at the company they have been placed in. Both the work experience as the course will be for a minimum of 4 weeks. If the training period would be longer than 4 weeks, students can continue with the course and work experience or continue their training full-time.
To be able to take the Program for Spanish and Training, students should have at least a B1 level of Spanish language.
Accommodation and training plan
- Lodging with a Spanish host family.
- Intensive Spanish Language Classes in the mornings (4 daily sessions).
- Work experience at companies in the afternoons for at least 4 weeks.
This program can be taken by:
- Study centers whose students can obtain a scholarship (Erasmus, Comenius, etc.) and wish to complete their training in Spain.
- Study centers who arrange the work experiences for their students in another country.
- Important: Only students enrolled in an educational center (Institutes, High Schools, Lyceums, Universities, etc.). The work experience will not be paid for.