To enroll for any of our courses, you have two options:
- You can fill out inscription form on-line.
- Make directly the reservation for your course on our website.
Please remind that you should send us a copy of your valid passport through email.
If you have chosen to send us the inscription form on-line, you will receive the invoice where we will confirm all services asked for (Course, lodging, medical insurance, etc.).
If you have chosen to make your reservation directly through our website, in your Shopping Kart you will be able to see all services you have chosen.
No, our school does not charge any enrolment fee.
If you have chosen to send us the inscription form on-line, you should accept the invoice and pay the deposit of 100 Euros, this amount will be deducted from the total amount of the invoice.
If you have chosen to make your reservation directly through our website, you do not need to pay any deposit, you can pay the total amount of the course.
The payment of the course, etc. can be done with Credit Card, Wire transfer or through PayPal (all expenses and commissions are beard by the student and/or in cash on your first day of course).
The enrolment of any student will be confirmed once we have received the deposit or total payment of the invoice. The Colegio will send all information to the student in a maximum of 48 hours (working days).
The payment of the deposit should be made within ten natural days after having received your confirmation. The rest of the invoice can be paid for before arrival or on your first day of course.
Students living inside the European Union can ask in their country for the European Health Insurance Card before travelling to Spain. This card can be used to get medical assistance in any public medical centre in case you need so.
If you do not live inside the European Union, you should get a Medical or Travel Insurance in your home country.
In case you do not have any insurance, the Colegio de España can offer you a Student Medical Insurance (see coverage here). This insurance should be taken before arrival to Spain.
To obtain your visa, you should present a certificate given by the Colegio which confirms your inscription in our courses and will have the following information: confirmation of payment, start and end date of your course, lodging, etc.
This certificate can be sent to you by email, fax o post, whichever you prefer.
If you need any information or you have any questions about your visa, do not hesitate to contact us.
- If you have only paid for the deposit and you cancel your course and/or lodging at least 20 days before arrival, the Colegio will refund 50% of the deposit.
- If you have paid for the total amount of the invoice and you cancel your course and other additional services (lodging, pick-up service, etc.) at least 20 days before arrival, the Colegio will refund 50% of the deposit and 100% of the rest of the invoice paid for.
- If you only cancel the lodging at least 20 days before arrival, the Colegio will refund 100% of the amount paid for (except for the placement charge).
- If you cancel any other service (course, lodging, etc.) less than 20 days before arrival, the Colegio will refund you the full amount paid for, discounting the 100 Euros deposit.
- Once your course has started, you will not be entitled to any refund.
Important: all bank expenses generated for the refund should be beard by the students.
- If your visa is denied after having sent the payment, the Colegio will refund you the total amount paid for, discounting the bank expenses. To be able to request there refund, you should send us a proof of denial.
- If you would have to return home before the end of your course (due to a serious and justified reason, emergency, illness of a next of kin, etc.), the Colegio will give you a Certificate to finish the days of course left. This certificate will be valid during one year (lodging will not be included).